LCF English for every day - Levels 1-2-3
Click the text below to view samples:
ENGLISH FOR EVERY DAY- LEVELS 1-2-3 - Description of materials
The aim of LCF English for every day - Levels 1-2-3 is to give beginners or false beginners a basic grounding in functional English. At the end of the course, they are expected to reach pre-intermediate level.
Past, present and future are introduced and covered with graded complexity, allowing students to go into these aspects in greater depth in Levels 4-5-6. Every lesson has a Reference sheet to remind students of the main language points covered in the lesson.
The Student's Workbook:
- Is used in every lesson
- Contains tasks to complete and reading materials
The Teacher's Book:
- Contains 40 structured lesson plans
- Each Lesson is based around a meeting of one and a half hours
- Provides step-by-step description of all activities and games
- Is linked to the Student Book
The data CD (PDF and audio files):
- Full colour flashcards and visual aids for every lesson
- Full colour boardgames and card games
- Additional worksheets
- Audio files with speech and dialogues for every lesson
To view the samples, click to download Adobe Reader.